New for Eurobike 2017, a special invitational show is being offered for custom motorcycle builders and manufacturers. Eurobike dedicates a great part of effort to promoting not only European made bikes but also custom built machines (café racers, brats, bobbers and the like) representing exceptional creativity and innovation. Performance improvements, unique decoration, and elegant simplicity represent builder’s technical brilliance and unique individuality. In addition to our regular show for local riders, we are offering a special custom show this year. Through this invitational show, we strive to provide opportunity builders in our region and inspiration to hundreds of motorcycle enthusiasts.
We want to provide the Ultimate Custom Builder Show information for your reference:
What is the cost for registration?
What type of bike should I bring to compete?
– Café Racer, Brat, Bobber, Scrambler, Street tracker, Other (steampunk, streamliner, etc.)
*Bike should run the day of the event
What will be judged?
This event will have two different classes and judging process. The Judged category will be conducted by a panel of qualified judges based equally on the following criteria:
– Paint, Metal Finishes, Functionality (rideability), Drivetrain (engineering design & originality), Chassis (engineering design & originality) and Overall Impact.
What is Overall Impact?
– Quality and degree of difficulty of each modification.
– Special interest will be given to originality (except in restorations)
– Fit and finish and “white glove” cleanliness.
– Themes or styles need to all flow together.
The People’s Choice category will be judged by Eurobike registered participants only.
What do I get if a WIN?
1st place – Judged category
1st place – People’s Choice
Contact us if you are interested in participating as a custom builder. Thank you!
Eurobike 2017 Organizing Committee