BikeSafe NC’s 8th Annual Eurobike
Downtown Raleigh N.C.
April 8th and 9th, 2017
RIDE on Saturday, SHOW on Sunday! See details below:
EVENT SCHEDULE: Maps of show locations are located on the web site “Find Us”
Saturday, April 8th, 2017 (no events in City Market on Saturday)
- Ride in event at Capital Club 16 on Martin St. in downtown Raleigh. 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Earles Fork Charity Breakfast: Starts at 8:30 at Capital Club 16. $12 cash breakfast with proceeds donated to InterACT
- Saturday Ride – Spirited and vintage paced rides originating in downtown Raleigh and riding in the NC countryside
- Leaving from Capital Club following the charity breakfast.
- Spirited Ride: KSU 10:45 a.m. to 1:45 p.m.
- Paced Ride: KSU 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Ride ends at Trophy Brewing on Maywood Ave.
- Saturday evening gathering at London Bridge Pub on Hargett St. Food trucks and designated motorcycle parking. 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Sunday, April 9th, 2017 – BikeSafe NC’s Eurobike Show at Historic City Market – 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
This year’s Sunday show is being held in Historic City Market, located next to Moore Square in downtown Raleigh, and will host hundreds of motorcycles from brands such as BMW, Ducati, Moto Guzzi, Triumph and Royal Enfield.
- Bike show in Historic City Market with vendors, raffles, beer, bands, and food. (Streets of downtown Raleigh closed down for this part of the event)
- Bikes enter on Blount St. (near 319 S Blount St)
- Attendance is free! All Cafe Racers and European bikes are welcome in the show area. Enter the show and help the charity InterACT for just $10 bucks (contributions encouraged).
- Show parking is available for spectators and non-Euro bikes in the surface lot on Person St. at Davie St. Cars can use local parking decks – one on Blount St. directly across from Eurobike.
- Sunday Show Schedule – 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Vendor set up – 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Show opens – 10:00 a.m.
- Music from 11a.m. to 2 p.m. – Hearts and Daggers
- Beer! – Deep River Brewing 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. in Market Hall
- Bike Show – 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Show awards 2:30 p.m. at stage in front of Market Hall
- Raffle Prizes: 2:30 p.m. at stage in front of Market Hall
- 1996 Ducati 900SS Raffle – 3:30 p.m. at stage in front of Market Hall
- Vendor tear down – 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Eurobike is a family-friendly event and free to the public. The bike show is open to all bikes of European brand and manufacture, as well as café racers, brats, scramblers, and bobbers. All proceeds from vendor fees, bike show registration costs and raffle ticket sales will benefit Biker Down, a 501c charity supporting motorcyclists who have been injured in accidents and their families.